NetBSD/epoc32 is the port of NetBSD to 32bit PSION EPOC
PDA, primarily the Series 5(CL PS-711x), Series 5mx(Windermere)
and Series 7(StrongARM).
Its current status is that of an experimental port.
KIYOHARA Takashi issue epoc32 kernel and boot loader(e32boot),
This is support Psion Series 5.
peter van Sebille re-licence ekern.h to us from his ArLo.
epoc32 first commit
KIYOHARA Takashi commit epoc32 support,
This is support Psion Series 5 and Series 5mx.
Series 7 not support yet.
Supported System Models
- Psion Series 5
- Geofox One (untested)
- Oregon Scientific Osaris (untested)
- Psion Series 5mx and 5mx Pro
- Psion Revo and Revo+ (untested)
- Motorola MC218
- Serial and infrared ports (clpscom,wmcom)
- LCD display panel (clpslcd,wmlcd)
- Native keyboard (epockbd)
- CF/PCMCIA controller (etna)
Not Yet Supported
Models / Devices / Functions:
- Series 7 and netBook
- Siemens SX1 ?
- Touch screen
- Power management and suspend